Thursday, April 3, 2014

Welcome!

Well, hello ladies!

I'm so excited to start this blog. I'm so new at this so let's hope that I get the hang of this soon!

I'll be talking about nail polishes!!!! Something I'm obsessed with. Do you have that issue too?? Lol. Well, let me start of by giving you a little background about me. :-)

My name is Xochilt. Ummm, yea, looks weird, but that is my name. Lol. It's pronounced "so-chi". If you follow this year's Olympics, it sounds like the place where it's being held at in Russia. My name is Aztec and it means flower. Unfortunately, I don't have a nickname... I don't know why. I'm in my late 20s, married with no kids, and mommy to two dogs. :-) I'm also a military wife and I've been with my husband for almost 12 years. That's from the day he asked me out till now. ;-) I'm currently living in Pensylvania and we've been here since September of 2013. So far, too cold. But it's ok. I just need to get used to it. Before PA, we used to live in Virginia and I love that place! Hoping to go back in a couple of years. We'll see... Well, feel free to ask me anything! I'm open to questions if there is anything you ladies would like to know.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back soon to check out my swatches and reviews on nail polish. I'll probably add other little things here and there ;-).

Xochilt.

Follow me on Instagram! @Nails_by_Xoch 
Have a question or request? Email me at nailsbyxoch@gmail.com 
You can also contact me by Kik at Nails_by_Xoch

No comments:

Post a Comment