Friday, April 4, 2014

Pink and stamp!

Hi ladies!

So today I felt like doing some stamping on my nails. Initially, I was just going to do an accent finger, but then I decided that it would look nice if I stamped every nail!


This is my base. It's called "It's Chiff-on!" by Sally Hansen. 

I love this color! It's sort of like a peachy pink. But what I love about it is the fact that there are tiny gold flakes in it!! I wish I thought about taking a macro shot before I decided to start stamping. I guess I was too excited to even think about it! Lol.

I used the Konad stamper and scraper, which I love! The plate is from Shany Cosmetics and the number is SH18. The polish is "Golden-I" by Sally Hansen.


Both by Sally Hansen. 


Here's a macro of the stamper with the design. Isn't it pretty??!


Here's the final look. 


Macro!!!



I really love how this look came out. Gold and this peachy pink came together like bread and butter! I don't do a lot of stamping and I have no idea why! The ideas are endless. Maybe I should start doing some more :-). I hope you ladies like the final look

Until next mani!

Xochilt 











No comments:

Post a Comment