Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Polish by Jessica Jean Mystery Bag!


Hello ladies!

I had the pleasure of purchasing one of the lovely Jessica Jean's MYSTERY BAG! Boy that was fun! I was so excited to get my bag to see what was inside that I kept stalking the shipping website to track my package! Lol. It's almost pathetic! Luckily I didn't bite my nails though.. Phew!! That would of been a disaster!

Anywho! When I finally got my bag I couldn't open it! Not because it was sealed with a chain and lock, but because I was running around with my husband and mother in law trying to exchange our new TV. So I had to wait until I got home and finished helping installing the TV and putting everything in order.

Once everything was finished, I snuck out of the family room to my room to check out my goodies! I was in love! I got three beautiful polishes! They are: Oreo Disco; a glitter topper, Strawberry Frosting; a crelly with red and black glitter, and Jelly Candy; a pretty pink jelly!
Here's my Mystery Bag!!! Dun dun dunnn! 

And here they are! Aren't they pretty!! 

So, I must say, I love the fact that you don't know what you're getting! The mystery is very interesting. It's like opening a Christmas present! Best part is, it's only $21.00! So, if you're looking for some mystery, try this! If you are impatient to know, well, you can always purchase them separate. But, in my opinion, a little mystery makes life exciting! 

If you would like to get your bag, click here to check out her store. Also, don't forget to check her out on Instagram for updates and more pictures! Click here for her Instagram :-)

Thank you, ladies! 

Xochilt 




No comments:

Post a Comment