Friday, April 11, 2014

Primrose by Sincerely Polish

Hello lovely ladies!

So, yesterday I posted some pretty pictures of a lovely yellow on my Instagram!

This pretty yellow is called Primrose and it is from the Garden of Eden Collection by the lovely Karen, Sincerely Polish!

Primrose in a mini bottle

Primrose is a gorgeous soft pale yellow crelly with shimmer from rainbow shifting hexes. It is perfect for this time of year, where the flowers are blooming and the days are getting nice and warm. This yellow captures Spring perfectly. It will go nicely with any design you decide to add to it because it's so soft that it will not over power your design, but yet it makes a statement. I paired my Primrose mani with the others colors from this collection. (If you look at my previous post on Garden of Eden, you will be able to see the other beautiful colors Karen has created). On my ring finger, I just dabbed a little bit of each color by just using the brush of each polish, then I topped it with my favorite top coat and voila!

I have to admit, I wasn't a big fan of wearing yellow before because I had purchased two others from different stores (drug stores) and I never really liked the way they looked with my skin (even though yellow is one of my favs colors!). But after trying this one and swatching it for Karen, I fell in love. The fact that the color is not dramatic makes me love it even more. I also love that its pale and yet it has shimmer to it. And the best part, it goes perfect with my skin color! 


Wish I had sun so you can see the shimmer in it!


Look what i found while taking my pictures!! a little cotton tail bunny!

Besides adding all the other colors to my ring finger, I also did some glitter placement in a 'V' shape.

Now, let me show you those macro shots!! ;-)


Can you see the shimmery shifting rainbow hexes!?? Just Gorgeous!


The other colors have the shifting rainbow hexes as well! But since the sun was already setting, I wasn't able to catch them in action.... :-( But on the bright side, look at all those other colors! aren't they prettyy!!? I used a white polish as an undie to make those color POP! 


And here's another bottle shot inside an egg! Doesn't it scream Easter??? LOL





I love to get creative when taking pictures because that's another thing I love besides doing my nails and collecting polishes, photography!

So, What do I give this color???? I give it 5 STARS!!!! (that's from 1-5, 5 being the highest!)

So, If your're looking for this perfect yellow, you HAVE to get it!! I guaranteed you that you won't be disappointed! Just visit Karen's shop and browse through all her other colors she has. She has gorgeous colors! At the moment her store is closed because she is working on restocking, but she will be back on April 27th, so mark your calendar and don't forget to follow her for more updates!

One more thing that I HAVE to mention about her polishes... maybe two, or we'll see how many....
One, they dry fast! so that's a plus since I'm always doing my nails at night. Second, I have wet my hands today so many times, from taking a shower, to doing lots of dishes and even bathing both my dogs,and  my polish still looks GREAT!!!! 

So, go on! get yours! these polishes are also available in full size!

Thanks again, ladies!

Until next mani!

Xochilt.






No comments:

Post a Comment