Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#RoarForAutismAwareness

Hello Ladies!

So the lovely Amber, @amcpolish, hosted a special cause. This cause was about creating Autism Awareness by doing a nail collaboration!

Now, I don't have anyone in my family with autism, but you don't have to to spread the word about it.

I decided to join in because I believe this is a great way to spread the word.

So, what we had to do was to create a blue mani with animal prints in it! I created a simple blue mani. I love how it turned out. I didn't want to take it off after two days (that's how long my mani last.. usually) but, since I couldn't post it just yet, I had to change it up so I can post something to my Instagram. LOL

So, without further ado, here is the finished collage Amber created!


There were many ladies involved in it, so if you would like to check out their solo shots, just search for the hashtag #roarforautismawareness! =) 

I think the collage came out great! I love how it all came together and how all these ladies tool the time to be a part of it. All these manis are gorgeous! It was fun creating this mani too! 

Here is my solo shot!


I love it!!!


Sky shot!



I don't know why but I love this shot! LOL

It's Macro Time!!!


Look at those holo glitter!!!

Now, for the names of the polishes I used for this mani:

Sinful Colors Professional- Snow Me White
China Glaze- Frost Bite
China Glaze- Fairy Dust
Color Mates- Stormy Weather


So, to close this, I will say that if you get the opportunity to join a great cause, do it! You won't regret it! I promise!

I'll be posting a quick video of how the mani looks with Fairy Dust on instagram, so stop by and check it out! ~~~> @Nails_by_Xoch

Thank you ladies for taking the time to check out my blog! Don't forget that I'll be hosting a giveaway when I reach 500 Followers, so if you're still not following, go check out my page! =)))

Until next mani!











2 comments: