Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Honey & My Mani

Hi Ladies!!

It has been a couple of days since I've been here!

Well, last night I posted a video (on IG) of my husband doing my mani. Yup, he did my mani.... or at least tried... he just did one hand. Thank God! LOL! That was something. I told him to pick a color and he picked his favorite, which is green... Forest green...

The idea was fun, but oh boy! what a mess... The color that he picked stained my nails and he put so much that it got under my nail...

Let me share with you the video. I sped up the video a bit but not as much as the one on IG, and the quality should be much better.


Here it is! The video would of been 3 minutes long because he took like 20 plus seconds on each nail!!

And this is the end results! What do you think?
You think he earned a tip or should i fire him?? LOL

I saw FIRE HIM! LOL... although it was fun watching his face as he worked, 
I would not let him do it again! LOL.. I'll just stick to my regular routine!

Well, I hope that you ladies enjoyed this as much as I did. I would love to see you all try to do this with your Honey. Don't forget to share with us ladies divas so we can also have a laugh... Check out my Instagram here so you can check out the original post of this adventure and so you can share the main post with all the ladies on your instagram so they can too do this! I look forward to seeing your Honey & Mani!

See ya next mani!

Xochilt.







No comments:

Post a Comment