Saturday, April 5, 2014

Garden of Eden by Sincerely Polish


Hi Ladies! 

Today I want to talk about an indie polish that I absolutely love! It is by the amazing Sincerely Polish
It is a collection of five polishes. Beautiful colors. 

Spring is here and those colors are just too perfect! They are easy to apply and to get a beautiful look all you need is two coats! The colors are soft and they have shimmer in them. Its hard to capture the shimmer on camera, but if you look closely, you're able to see something. =) 

Now, to say I have a favorite from that collection is to be lying. I love them all and it's just not fair to pick one as my favorite. They're all beautiful that I wish I had enough fingers so I can wear them all together. Maybe I can come up with a mani where i'm able to use them all! 

So, now let me introduce you to the complete collection!



Here we have: BlueStar, SweetPea, Primrose, Petunia, and Shellflower.

Very soft and lovely colors. One thing I love about this collection is that two coats is enough to make the color stand out. Did I mention that this collection (and all other polishes SincerelyPolish  makes) is 5-free! That means that it does not contain Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin or Camphor. All that means is that they are free of toxins, which is GREAT!

Here are the individual pictures in a collage. I love taking pictures so I went a little crazy taking pictures of this collection! I have more pictures but I just didn't want to spam this page with pictures. lol

And here are the SWATCHES!!!!!!
Remember that I used two coats for each. =)

This is Bluestar! Isn't it pretty!! Reminds me so much of the nice blue sky.

This gorgeous is Petunia! Look at that shimmer! Can you tell its there??

This beautiful yellow is Primrose. I have worn two other yellow polishes that I own and this is definitely my favorite yellow! I love how its so soft!

This gorgeous minty color is Shellflower. Stunning! what more can you say about this color? It reminds me of the Tiffany color. Just classy!

Last polish of this collection is SweetPea! I. Love. This. Color! It's a perfect light pink! I just love how its soft and shimmery!

So what do you think of this collection so far? I absolutely, with no doubt, love it! If you haven't already, follow Sincerely Polish on Instagram by clicking here. If you would like to check out her shop, click here. She has other beautiful polishes that you will adore. Check out her pictures, follow, like and shop!

If you do get this collection, don't forget to tag her and hashtag "sincerelypolish" so that we all can see your wonderful manis!

I give this collection 5 stars out of 5! Just perfect!

Thank you ladies!

See you next mani!

Xochilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment