Thursday, July 10, 2014

Proper Polish


Here are more indie polishes!

I gotta say, that from the minute that Michelle posted pictures of these polishes I fell in love with them and I wanted them! So I patiently waited for their release date! And when they came out, I quickly jumped to snag some! I'm talking about three of the 4 that I bought. The other one I always wanted but it's not from her most recent collection. And she was so kind and generous to gift me two minis from her recent collection! She is such a sweetheart! (Thank you Michelle!)

I couldn't wait for a day off from work so I could swatch these! I was behind on swatching and now I'm a bit caught up so I am happy now! 

Can you believe that I've been dreaming with polishes!? I have it bad! lol.... But hey, polishes make me happy and they relax me from the day to day stress... so.... there! lol

Any way, I know you want to see all these pretties so here are the pictures!

Barbie Crack from Proper Polish
This gorgeous hot neon pink is called Barbie Crack! lol... love the name! I used two coats for this swatch. Love the scattered holo glitter in it! I know you can't really see it but I promise its there! I'm kind of sad that the camera won't capture its true color! But It is a gorgeous neon pink! This is one of the polishes that I fell in love with when she first posted sneak peaks!

Barbie Crack from Proper Polish
Up next....

Electric Raisins from Proper Polish
LOOOVEE this purple! Like I said before, the camera won't capture its true color... :-/  Like Barbie Crack, it its filled with scattered holo glitter and I used two easy coats! I love anything purple!

Electric Raisins from Proper Polish
What? you want more!? Well, here you go...

Neon Cheese Please from Proper Polish
I'm not much of an orange person, but when I saw this one I was like I WANT IT NOW! Again, it looks so much prettier in person... My camera hates bright colors... I need to fire her!.. But yup, lovely orange! It was love at first sight... Literally! And the scattered holo in it... <3 I gotta say, that with these three, from her latest collection, you can get away with one coat. But I used two! =)

Neon Cheese Please from Proper Polish
Here's the last one of my purchase...

Midnight Sky from Proper Polish
I love this one! I wanted to get it with my first purchase I made from Michelle but you know... I had to limit myself... lol... So, now I finally own it! This is a black polish filled pretty glitters and stars!! It has a blue shimmer that makes it look sooo pretty! (that's what I first loved about it! the blue shimmer!) I did two coats and no fishing for stars.

Midnight Sky from Proper Polish
You thought I was done huh!? lol... Well, I have two more to show you and these are the two that she gifted to me, they are also from her recent collection.

Solar Flare from Proper Polish
For Solar Flare I used 4 coats but you can do 3. This polish is sooo sparkly... The best part is that its scented!!!! I had totally forgot that she had scented polish and when I started smelling it I thought I was going crazy! lol... The scent for this one is COFFEE! Who doesn't love coffee?? I'm not a big coffee drinker but I do love the smell. I love that!!

Space Dust from Proper Polish
Lastly, we have Space Dust. It looks like a light blue on pictures but its actually a teal color glitter. It also has black and silver triangles and blue stars. Very sparkly and pretty! 

So that is it for this haul! I love all these polishes. Michelle did an amazing job with her new collection and I look forward to more! If you would like to check her out (please do!), her links are below!

Instagram- Proper Polish
Big Cartel Shop- Proper Polish





No comments:

Post a Comment