Monday, July 28, 2014

Proper Polish "Juicy Gems" collection


Hi!! 
I'm back with another awesome collection! Michelle also sent me this collection to swatch and I gotta say that I LOVE IT!

This collection is called Juicy Gems and guess what?! It's a thermal collection! whatttt! LOL.. These are actually the first thermals I try! I've used color change before but the one activated by the sun, not water.

Any who... This collection comes with 5 polishes. One of the many things I love about them is that they are HOLO. 

So let me get started with the complete collection:

Proper Polish Nail Lacquer: Juicy Gems collection
First polish from this collection is Water Berry POP!. A bright neon coral pink when warm to a light coral pink when cold. I used 2 coats for this polish. The change is not too noticeable but it is there. It's such a lovely coral and I love how it compliments my skin tone.. At least I think so.... lol. Cold color changes at 85 degree Fahrenheit or colder.
Water Berry POP! from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

Macro: Water Berry POP! from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal
Water Berry POP! from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal
Second we have Sour Tangerine. I did 2 coats. Love how the formula is with these polishes. Very easy to apply. This polish changes from a neon yellow when warm to an orange when cold. The combination of both colors actually reminded me of that halloween candy in a shape of a triangle.. not sure what you call it...lol. I love how fast this color transitions from one to the other. Cold color changes at 85 degrees Farenheit or colder.

Sour Tangerine from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

Macro: Sour Tangerine from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

Sour Tangerine from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal
Third of the collection is A Blue Blackberry. I LOVEE this one! One of my faves. This polish goes from blue when warm to a deep purple when cold. This was so much fun to play around with. 2 coats. The holoness is even more noticeable on this polish. It's a beautiful color! Cold color changes at 75 degrees Fahrenheit or colder.

A Blue Blackberry from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

Macro: A Blue Blackberry from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

A Blue Blackberry from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal
Next up is Raisins are Grapes. With 2 coats I was able to achieve the look I wanted. This polish goes from a bright purple when warm to a dark purple. This dark purple is different from the purple in A Blue Blackberry. Its softer. Cold color changes at 85 degrees Fahrenheit or colder.

Raisins are Grapes from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

Macro: Raisins are Grapes from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

Raisins are Grapes from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

Lastly, we have Sour Apple. I applied 2 coats for my swatch. This really reminds me of green apples! It's such a lovely neon green. Color changes from a light neon green when warm, to a brighter neon green when cold. You will need to have the cold water at 85 degrees Fahrenheit or colder for the change to take effect.

Sour Apple from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

Macro: Sour Apple from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal

Sour Apple from Proper Polish Nail Lacquer. Holo Thermal
Overall, I love this collection. I've always wanted to try thermal colors so I was so happy to swatch these for Michelle. She did an excellent job with these. I've heard that working with thermals can be pretty tricky when making polishes, so I am sure she worked extra hard on these!. I love the formula for this collection. Very easy to apply and it went on smoothly.

If you still don't follow her on IG, please do so. I will post her links to her IG and her shop at the bottom. She is always having great sales so be sure to follow for more updates and info. Again, this collection, along with Frankly Awesome, that I also swatched (You can view Frankly Awesome swatches here.) will be releasing on 8/18 so mark your calendars so you won't be left out of these pretties!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Until next mani!

Proper Polish IG--->Instagram
Proper Polish shop-->Online Shop







No comments:

Post a Comment