Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Swatches. Proper Polish & Sincerely Polish!

Well, it's only Wednesday (it's 12am! Lol) and I've already done a few swatches!

A couple of polishes from Sincerely Polish and one from Proper Polish Lacquer! Two lovely ladies!

Let me start off with Juicy Fruit!

Juicy Fruit By Proper polish

This is a coral-y crelly neon with shimmery glitter, big hex glitter and micro glitter! I was surprised at how much I loved this color with my skin tone. At first, I wasn't sure it would look good next to my skin color, but it's perfect! 
This pretty I won on a giveaway that Michelle (Proper_Polish) hosted, along with another gorgeous glow in the dark polish! 
To achieve this look, I used two thin coats. The formula of this polish is perfect! I love how easy it was to apply. I did do some fishing for the big hex glitter. But that is to be expected because it's big and bigger glitter tend to sink. But I'm ok with that! 

Macro of Juicy Fruit from Proper_Polish
~*~

Next up is Silv from Sincerely Polish's Magical Pixie Hollow Fairies Collection!



I loveee this one!! This is a glitter bomb of gorgeousness! It's a jelly base in blue filled with micro and holo glitter. I loved the formula. Very easy to apply and zero fishing! 


To achieve this look, I used two coats! No undie needed! It can be used as a topper with one coat, but I prefer a full on glitter effect! One of my favorite from the Magical Pixie Hollow Fairies Collection!



Macro of Silv from Sincerely Polish
~*~

Next from Sincerely Polish is Ohana from the Ohana Love Collection!



This is a beautiful polish! It's a creamy white crelly filled with hearts and circles!! I love the color combination! You get blue, pink, purple and silver hearts, as well as blue, pink and purple circles! 
I achieved this look with just 3 coats. I did have to do a little fishing to get all the hearts I wanted on my nails, but not a lot of fishing is required. I guess it depends on how many hearts you want on your nail.. :-)

Macro of Ohana from Sincerely Polish

Overall, I recommend these polishes! They have great formulas and the colors are just plain gorgeous! All easy to apply and the end results are great! 


To purchase Juicy Fruit by Proper Polish click -->Proper Polish
To purchase Silv by Sincerely Polish click --> Sincerely Polish

To follow Proper Polish on IG click --> Proper Polish
To follow Sincerely Polish on IG click --> Sincerely Polish

























Sincerely Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment