Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Trust Fund Beauty- A Vegan Polish

Hello Ladies!

Today I will reviewing two gorgeous polishes from Trust Fund Beauty! I was contacted to do a review on them and I was so excited by it! They are an indie brand that is also non-toxic and cruelty free, which I LOVE! They are based in Canada but also ship to the US. Shipping time was exceptional, but It also depends on where you are, and don't forget that shipping can also be affected by customs... 

So, on to the good part. When i saw the box I was super excited! First impression was great! They came in a white box with their logo branded on the box.Very simple and yet classy. The polish itself came in individual boxes. The boxes are pretty, so you know what's inside of it will also be amazing! The polish's box is white decorated with pastel colors and with their logo stamped in gold. Along the top of the box, they've added the name of the polish. As you can see on the picture, the packaging was great!


Trust Fund Beauty; Just Talk To My Lawyer and Bouquet Brawl

I love how they have added all their information (such as the ingredients) on the back of the box. They also included an expiration date which is pretty cool! I love the names that they use! They are fun and they make a bold statement! The polishes I got are Bouquet Brawl and Just Talk To My Lawyer.
Trust Fund Beauty; Just Talk To My Lawyer and Bouquet Brawl
I love the shape of the bottles! They are long which also makes the brush long enough so that you can reach all the way down the bottle! They hold 17ml/0.57fl oz so I think that is great!

Trust Fund Beauty; Bouquet Brawl
Bouquet Brawl is a pretty girly pearly pink. It reminds me of wedding, and if the name doesn't make you think of weddings than the final look on your nails will!

Trust Fund Beauty; Just Talk To My Lawyer
Just Talk To My Lawyer is a gorgeous deep red, rusty looking color. It reminds me of a vampiric red! LOL... And I love how I went from a soft pearly pink to a daring color. Sort of like saying that after a bad break up you gotta be more bold and daring, so Just Talk To My Lawyer! LOL. I love this color!

Now, the next couple of pictures I did some swatching on nail sticks. I used two coats for both, So I love that!
Trust Fund Beauty; Just Talk To My Lawyer and Bouquet Brawl

Trust Fund Beauty; Just Talk To My Lawyer and Bouquet Brawl
The fact that you just need two coats is amazing! The formula is excellent and it goes on very smoothly. It almost feels like silk going on your nails from how smooth it is.

Trust Fund Beauty; Just Talk To My Lawyer
Just Talk To My Lawyer: Here I have two coats plus top coat. Love this color!

Trust Fund Beauty; Bouquet Brawl
Bouquet Brawl: Here i have two coats plus top coat

Over all, I gotta say that I love this polish line. The quality is great so you definitely have to give it a try!

Here are two more pics just because!
Trust Fund Beauty; Bouquet Brawl

Trust Fund Beauty; Just Talk To My Lawyer
If you would like to check them out, I will link all their information down below. Be sure to check out their ABOUT US, it gives you a lot of really good information!

Where to buy: Trust Fund Beauty
Instagram: Trust Fund Beauty <-- Check them on IG for a chance at winning on their Trust Fund Tuesday giveaway!

Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you found this very helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment